Masters and post-masters
The Laboratory of Excellence UCN@Sophia funds each year around 20 highly ranked international students wishing to pursue PhD studies after their Master studies.
To apply to this program, students must:
- Have excellent academic records
- Be graduate from a foreign university, or on international mobility the year before
- Be willing to study a topic covered by the Labex and do their internship in one of the research teams affiliated to the Labex.
- Be willing to pursue PhD studies in a topic covered by the Labex.
Interested applicants must contact the intended Master Director, who will transfer their application to the Labex Steering Committee.
Eligible Masters for Labex funding:
University of Nice Sophia Antipolis:
- M1 international master in Computer Science
- M2 international master Ubinet (Ubiquous Networking and Computing) in Computer Sciences
- M2 international master CBB (Computational Biology and Biomedicine)
- Computer Sciences masters
- Master ESTeL in Electronics, Systems and Telecommunications